Researchers & Physicians
Share your expertise to help design more effective clinical trials and help bring new treatments to market.
Whether you are a researcher, physician, or creative thinker with training outside biomedicine, we're looking for your thoughts on how best to construct new clinical protocols and execute studies. As an active participant, you'll help us disrupt the current drug development process by making it more efficient, more patient-centric, and ultimately less expensive. Our goal is to achieve a 60-80% reduction in overall trial costs.
The process begins by going to our listing of active TLS projects. To contribute, click the "Start Protocol Builder Now" button. If you'd like more information on process, please visit the How It Works page.
Indication Finder: A Repurposing Hunt
We invite you to participate in a unique exercise. The U.S. National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) has posted a list of 58 compounds that are available for repurposing studies. We need your help to determine if some of these compounds might help patients in other indications and be good candidates for our open innovation approach to drug development. Intrigued? Cick here to find out more!
What types of questions we ask:
- What are the key objectives of the study?
- How many patients should participate?
- Who is eligible to participate?
- How should the study plan be carried out?
- What dependent variables should be compared?
- What are the best clinical endpoints?
In exchange for your participation you will get:
- A chance to unleash your creativity and scientific knowledge in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- An opportunity to interact with like-minded researchers from around the globe
- A chance for others to learn about your research
- TLS is actively assessing further means of acknowledging our participants and their contributions
Benefits to the Community
- We join together with patients, researcher, and the larger community to drive a new clinical trials ecosystem
- We believe that 10,000 minds are better than 10
- The new approaches we develop are available to the entire biomedical industry
- We foster more active patient engagement
Benefits to Biomedical Research
- Quality. Reduce error rates and utilize automatic audit trails while following industry-compliant security
- Collaboration. Create the best possible experience for the patient, clinical investigator, study coordinator, and sponsor’s staff
- Speed. Reduce cycle times, meet milestones. Improve future trial planning and enroll patients as study subjects